It’s that time of the week again guys! I’m sorry for not posting on Friday of last week I was crazy busy!
1. Last night I went to see Insurgent, I love love love this series. I read the books over Christmas at the suggestion of my mom and little sister and I have been obsessed with them ever since! I watch divergent on the regular and have been waiting to go see insurgent for ages and finally last night I decided to go. I got to watch it in the dinner theater, which basically means the theater was all booths and tables and I got an entire booth and table to myself! It was the greatest thing ever. The movie was great, different from the book but I’ve come to expect that. They got all the major points and the digital effects were amazing! If you get the chance to watch it in theaters I highly recommend that you do!
2. If you follow me on facebook or Twitter then you know I have a social media internship with Atlanta fashion house The House of Fleur Fleur. I am currently running their tumblr and within the first week Cosmopolitan magazine started following their blog! I’m so excited! So if you have a tumblr please give us a follow! I try to have posts that go live every hour and I pick posts that are interesting to me and hopefully interesting for my followers! The House of Fleur Fleur Tumblr
3. I have been given the wonderful opportunity to travel to the Dominican Republic for nine days this summer with Batey Rehab Project. It is a volunteer program that was founded and run by a scad alum. I will be doing some fundraising for myself to help cover my in country costs and plane ticket and even if you can’t donate I encourage you to like their facebook and learn more about how they are bettering different communities in the Dominican Republic! Batey Rehab Fundraiser
4. I just bought my tassel for graduation! I was lucky enough not to have to purchase a whole cap and gown because I was able to borrow one from a girl I work with! That saved me about $100 so I’m not complaining. I’m trying to power through this quarter and finish strong! And then come back in the fall to actually finish… Only two classes though!
5. If you haven’t already enter my two giveaways!! One is a group giveaway with a lot of awesome bloggers and another is a photo print giveaway from miranda elyse photography! Who couldn’t use a little extra cash or some art to hang in their house??